What do you do to turn him on? adult content

What littel things do you do to your partner that turn them on? nibbling on their ear, kissing their neck etc what drives your guy crazy?

lashes325

Asked by lashes325 at 4:04 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• i just jump him and start making out. he's turned on right then and there
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I don't really have to do anything. He is always ready to go. It's turning him off that is the issue!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Really what drives my man crazy is when I suck his ****. :-|
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:07 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I'm still alive and kicking after 25 years together.. LOL

Really though. What turns my husband on the most (other than sex itself.. lol) is : looks that I will give him, the way I'll reach over and touch him just to touch him, the way I flirt with him. things like that. Also, I can't lie, the fact that I still (for ME not him, let me be clear about that upfront) at the age of 48 and married 25 years, take great effort in regards to taking care of myself and how I look. I do it for me, but his reaction and how he still looks at me all the years is a wonderful plus.

It's really the little things. Being turned on for me and my husband is an all day thing, how we interact with one another is how we keep each other turned on.  Foreplay (mental/emotional/)  begins when we wake up and goes on until we get to the actual physical action.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Touching my dh in a sensual way turns him on. Or if I really look at him, like I am looking into his soul makes him blush. ;)
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• These days I just kiss him and say "Let's go upstairs...." and he's instantly turned on :)
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 7:48 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• honestly he gets turned on by seeing a little thong hanging out of the top of my jeans. weird i know.
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2011