Should i contact doctor?

I keep getting this numbing feeling in my stomach. I feel like im hungry and no matter what im eating im not feeling full at all. And, now im feeling as if i cant breath.

Should i contact my doctor or is this normal?

williams81209

Asked by williams81209 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• what trimester are u in?

.... does your insurance card have a nurse line # on it?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I am 36 weeks along. and no it doesnt have a nurse line #. should i call the emergency number for the doctor
    williams81209

Comment by williams81209 (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• if I was that far along I'd call for almost ANYTHING, lol..... if you're uncomfortable and it feels right to call, I'd do it. I always prefer to bother a nurse before an actual doctor, but that isn't always possible
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:26 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I just dont feel normal. something doesnt feel right. last night i was sick and puking and had a headache and the feeling that i couldnt breath would not go away. :(
    williams81209

Comment by williams81209 (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Its normal to feel like u cant breath when your that far along but you should always call your doctor just to be sure
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 4:38 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• i wouldn't be worried, but thats me... if you think you should call your dr, then do it... it will make you feel better.
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:52 AM on Mar. 6, 2011