Just curious???

Does anyone know of any good diesel mechanic jobs anywhere? My hubby is looking for a new job and were sick of living at my dads:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• ANYWHERE? like you want to relocate?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:19 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• ya pretty much
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Go online and look at the newspapers employment section for major cities. Google major newpapers in (state)
    Texas is hiring. I'd stay away from the West coast.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 7, 2011

• Let me tell you what works for me. I provide groups with fundraisers where they make 50% of what they sell. I provide them with colorful brochures. They do all the work. I punch in the order & the product goes striaght to the group. No delivery for me. It is that easy. My groups come back year after year. The company used to be known as Home Interiors. After 50 years in business, they mergered with Home & Garden Party to form Celebrating Home. There are always contests where you can win all kinds of prizes, trips and even cars. Right now we are in the middle of a promotion where I can win a trip to New York. In March, you can get a fundraising kit that will get you started for $99.00 or if you want to do both the fundraising & the parties, you can get a kit with product valued over $350.00 for $99.00. Feel free to ask me any questions you have or go to my site www.homeinteriors.com/ttgiffin I'll be glad to help.
    ttgiffin

Answer by ttgiffin at 4:01 PM on Mar. 8, 2011