Does anybody else get a full nights sleep and still feel tired the following day?

I can go to bed and get 8 hours maybe 9 hours of sleep and still feel extremely tired the following day.

mimioester

Asked by mimioester at 4:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Health

• No, I have a hard time sleeping all night. I am tired when LO goes down for her nap.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:54 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• full nights sleep lol what is that ?....always waking up during the night an feel like i never slept the next day.
    wickedstar

Answer by wickedstar at 5:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I don't always get a full nights sleep. I usually only get that when my man is at home with me. He is only at home a couple of nights out of the week because he works night shift. On the nights I barely get any sleep I feel fine the next day, but when I get a full nights sleep I feel tired all day.
    mimioester

Comment by mimioester (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2011