What annoys you most about other people?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 4:35 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The ones who have money and feel they can look down on you, but money won't buy your way into heaven. Also the ones who have really nice high dollar vehicles, and they feel they can cut in front of you on the highway without giving proper signal, or thinking of your safety.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:23 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• People in general annoy me. That's the honest truth. Most every human trait annoys me at some point and time or another.

Human traits/characteristics in general can and do annoy me (depending on the time/situation).

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• what annoys me most is when other people do not agree with me 100%
    ...don't you agree?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 5:49 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• No commen sence or respect
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• That half of the time, their kids are running around making trouble and they do NOTHING!! (it's just some people though)
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 4:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• How wrapped up they are in themselves that they don't care about signs posted or people behind them in the store. For some reason people don't think that a no cell phone while at the pharmacy window or bank line applies to them. They are just that effing special.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:23 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• that they think they know what's best for my family lol
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• That they are to judgmental.

Answer by louise2 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• How much they use me and my family, we're the one's everyone turns to cause we have our "shit together" and we're softies!!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Bad parenting. And I don't mean choices I don't agree with....I mean being neglectful and uncaring.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 4:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2011