Fit For Free?

How can ladies get fit for free when the weather's too cold or icy to walk outside?

tracywillard

Asked by tracywillard at 3:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I've got netflix and they have a whole bunch of workout videos you can get. After I have the baby, I plan on getting new ones a lot so I can do a bunch of different workouts without getting bored or spending a ton of money. I've got a yoga ball that was about $10 or 15 and that has been the best piece of workout equipment I ever bought and by far the one I've used the most.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• great idea! I do the 10 minute body workout
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 4:00 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• My library has a ton of workout videos.
    You could become a mall walker.
    CuZ-Im-tHe-BoSS

Answer by CuZ-Im-tHe-BoSS at 7:15 AM on Nov. 23, 2008

• An exercise band is really great. It will strengthen and tone without the hassle of all the hand weights. When the weather is cold outside I usually hit the gym whenever I can or I do an exercise video. I really like Cathe Friedrich videos and Jari Love has some good ones. Both can be high intensity and whip your butt into shape.
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 7:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2008