Childcare center or private Nanny?

lilachievers

Asked by lilachievers at 4:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in

• It depends on the quality of the center and the credentials of the nanny. I couldnt find as much as a babysitter where I live so I put my dd in a small school/child care center. I loved it!! She learned so much and as an only child it was great interaction. Id personally rather pay for a good school full of fun and learning as opposed to inhome care. But if the perfect person were to come along who knows what would have happened
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• private nanny because she could give individual love & attention PLUS chauffeur to some play dates, classes, museum, and other social settings.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Daycare....depends on the age but there is more money in daycare and more activities. My child who was in daycare had so much activity loved it, he had good grades, lots of friends, always having fun. I had a really great daycare though. There are other adults around to take over and watch over the kids. Honestly my 2nd batch of children were sick just as much as my son in daycare if that is a concern.. It also depends on what your situation is too. A nanny may provide more nurturing and bond with your child...Really my child really bonded with his daycare teachers too.
    Anonymous

• I wish I had a personal nanny!!
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Childcare. Yeah it's important for children to have that individual attention but it's just as important for them to have that social interaction. That's how kids learn to get along with other kids.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:53 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• if money wasn't an issue I'd pick a nanny.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 5:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I am a nanny for a family and do lots of stuff with their children. Lesson plans are done everyday the kids are only one and a half and 3. They keep thanking me everyweek of how much they love me being with their kids and its so much better then them being in daycare.
    Anonymous

• private nanny
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Nanny
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 10:09 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• nanny
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2011