How many doors does your home have? and are they locked currently?

we have 2 a front and a side door and they're both locked. My kids are not home and they have a 6y/o friend who barges in whenever she feels like it. I am not in the mood to turn around and have her standing there. It's happened before and creeps me out. Also when my smother in law drops the kids back home I don't want the biatch to just walk right in.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 4:55 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• We have a front door and a side slider. The front door is locked and never used. The slider only gets locked when we go to bed
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Front and back door. Front door is locked back is open.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 4:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• i have 3. 1 front door and 2 sliding doors that go to my screened in balcony. you can only get in my house from the front door. my front doors stays locked. my balcony is always wide open bc i'm on the 3rd floor
    Jersey_class

Answer by Jersey_class at 4:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• 3. Front door. Back door. Garage door. Yes, they all are locked. And all the windows are too. You will not just walk into my house.

Answer by louise2 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• 1
    It is very rarely locked. I have lived in downtown/city center of Portland Or. for over 20 years and I usually only lock the door when I go to sleep at night, or when I'm not at home. That's about it.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:58 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• We have a front door, three sliders, a french door, a laundry room door, a overhead garage door, a regular garage door. The laundry and the garage doors are locked and two of the sliding doors are locked. The rest are unlocked, because everyone is running in and out.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:59 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• We have 2 (not including the one out to the garage since the only way into the garage is the big door). The back door is a sliding patio door and it's locked because it's winter so it's not open and I don't want the kids coming in that way and tracking dirt across the living room carpet.
    The front door is currently unlocked since the kids are outside playing. About the only time it is locked is at night.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:59 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• 3 doors front, side and back. They are all locked because I live next to my in-laws.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 5:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Two, front and back door and both are securely locked. I've had a couple of bad experiences with having unlocked doors.... Sad thing is, I grew up in very nice neighborhoods too. Everything stays locked, windows are only unlocked if I am opening them to air out my home.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 5:01 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• We have 2, they stay locked.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2011