could i be pregnant

my and myhusband had a baby about four months ago...one night we slipped up and had unprotected sex..but he didn't come in me .....at all...i got my period just for 2 days when it usually last for 7....what can be the problem

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Your periods probably aren't regular yet if your baby is only four months. Take a test, but I would doubt you're pregnant. You still could be, though, he doesn't have to ejaculate while inside you for that to happen!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I agree, wait until you miss the next period if the test is neg...
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• that doesn't mean that you are pregnant, but just an fyi, a man can "pull out" when he orgasms, but he still releases pre-cum when he is inside of you, and this can be just as fertile.
    Anonymous