Does anyone know where My Husband and I can go out and enjoy our selves with our daughter?

We want to have a family date, but we are tired of always going out to eat, or movies, or games... we want something different... my daughther is 2 so something entertaining for her age group... any sugg?

Kandis20

Asked by Kandis20 at 6:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Entertainment

• I would say a trip to the aquarium and lunch. Or the zoo. Or even the Rainforest Cafe if you have one near you. They are pricey but fun!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:06 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• If the weather is nice a nature hike would be fun. You can finish it up with a nice picnic. We have several parks in our area that have different size hiking trails, and little parks where you can picnic and all that. I used to take my older kids when they were little all the time.

Answer by gemgem at 6:09 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• You could go to the park for a picnic during the day... Maybe if you have a mall in your area with a carousel, or small things she can ride on. You could also take her to the zoo, weather permitting of course...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:09 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• We go to this place that has a bunch of indoor toys, like a bounce house, and one of those huge jungle gyms with slides. Then our DD has fun and we can sit and watch her and talk and have coffee. My rule is, if she is having fun and entertained then we can have fun anywhere.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 6:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2011