Should Robert Gray be executed?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,455568,00.html

sgalsmommy

Asked by sgalsmommy at 4:10 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Hell yes he should... that's despicable, military or not, he should in my opinion.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 8:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• im neutral on the death penalty...but his punishment has been handed down & they think its just. its not like he's innocent. he should just be glad he doesnt have to indure the pain that he put those women thru
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• absolutely
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:12 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• i searched FoxNews and cannot find anything about this man. Please fill me in so I can make a knowledgeable decision on this topic. tyvm
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:11 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• If you copy and paste the link, the story on Gray is available. Also, if you need more info. than what is provided in the article, I'd suggest Googling his name.
    sgalsmommy

Answer by sgalsmommy at 11:09 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I asked because I'm a Conservative, but I really don't know where I stand on the death penalty. (I really don't care about whether or not he is former military....) A part of me thinks that the death penalty is an antiquated form of punishment. A part of me wonders how many people have been or will be executed that haven't committed a proportionate crime. Then there's the part of me that reads about heinous crimes--especially of children--and not only do I think these perpetrators should lose their lives, but I think they should be tortured in the very way they tortured their victims.
    sgalsmommy

Answer by sgalsmommy at 11:18 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• the death penalty is tricky for me as well. I'm all for it when the evidence is strong specially if it consist of DNA analysis. I have no problems with executing these monsters as long as we have overwhelming proof of their guilt.

ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 1:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• The tragic cases I covered as a crime reporter changed my mind about the death penalty. I used to be anti-death penalty because it is statistically shown to be no deterrent to murder. But sitting in courtrooms hearing horrendous testimony about brutal murders and sitting in the courthouse hallways talking with the families of the victims and the families of the accused persuaded me that sometimes - but not every time - the death penalty is completely appropriate.
    divinity80921

Answer by divinity80921 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Yes... he should be put to death.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 2:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2008