What kind of outfit do you wear to a casino?

miritrose

Asked by miritrose at 6:38 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Jeans and a warm top. The airconditioning is usually really cold. Whatever you wear will get smoky so wear something that washes.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 7:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Comfortable one
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:42 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• i usually will wear something cute but casual...jeans a cute top and low heels or flats , then i just accessorize with jewelry and do my hair and makeup as if i were going out.
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I used to live near Palm Springs and went just about every weekend. I wore mostly a skirt and decent top when I went and sandals. In the summer I would sometimes wear nice shorts and a decent top again. I dont think most people go dressed up.

Answer by gemgem at 6:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• the same thing i'd where to any night out.. nice dress pants and nice shirt. something that is sexy but not trashy.. classy, yet comfortable
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• jeans and a t-shirt... i used to work at treasure island resort and casino in Minnesota and NO ONE dresses up unless they're going to a show, concert, meeting, wedding or any other magor event. if you're just coming in to gamble dress comfortable especially if you're planning on staying for a while or planning to eat
    lashes325

Answer by lashes325 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2011