Can anyone give me adive on adult content

a comfortable position for sex. I am almost 5 months pregnant, and Dh and I are barely being intimate because of the fact that im almost uncomfortable every time or either im afraid that im going to be bleeding after as sometimes i do. That freaks me out even more. what can be the cause of that to. So i guess im asking two questions.

BUTTERFLY463

Asked by BUTTERFLY463 at 6:50 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• spooning is good
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:55 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• A favorite of mine is from the side.  I don't want to be on top and jumping up and down.  Hub getting on top with my huge belly bump in the way just doesn't work.  And from the side you can close your legs so that if it hurts you can stop him from entering so far in.  I'm pregnant with our 4th and I've never had any bleeding after sex so I would say to talk to your Dr. on that one.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:55 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• You shouldn't be bleeding consult your doctor.

Answer by older at 6:55 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I always faced dh on top. It was more comfortable for me. Spooning worked good but Im not a fan lol. As far as bleeding goes....is it red? is it brown? Is it just from being sore and dry? Is it only after sex? If its only after sex then dont worry. Id mention it at the next visit but its nothing to cause alarm over. Your body is going through changes and your cervix is prob just sensitive. But im not dr so always consult. GL!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:02 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• well,my favorite position is on the side
    mom_test

Answer by mom_test at 7:03 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• we are usually on our side spooning. I hate lying flat on my back pregnant, but we have had some success with my butt toward the end of the bed so he isn't "on top" of me, but I can still prop myself up a little with some pillows so I'm not lying flat.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 7:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• spooning or
    sit on the couch kinda up ward kinda laying down have him neal on the floor and u just rap ur legs around him.
    liv3laughlov3

Answer by liv3laughlov3 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Doggie style, or have your lower half off the bed while he kneels on the floor. That second one was what worked best for my ex and I when I was pregnant.
    And about the bleeding... a little spot or two in your panties after sex can be normal - there is more blood running through your body during pregnancy, making it easier to bleed - but if it's a lot of blood, there might be some other issue you might want to discuss with your doctor.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Thanks for the responses guys. I have a dr. App. this thursday thats when we get to see the sex of the baby. And i will definatilly mention it to my dr. Oh and its not much blood but you know that any blood that we see when we are pregnant sends us into a panic,
    BUTTERFLY463

Comment by BUTTERFLY463 (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• talk to your dr, but doggie style worked for me
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:47 AM on Mar. 6, 2011