Babies first birthday, where do I start?

Who do I invite? Should it be big or small? What about the theme ~ we are leaning towards disney princess or dora the exployer. I am stressing a bit because I have to book an event hall room so I need to get the ball rolling. What and how should I do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine always had a small family type dinner with the grandparents, siblings and maybe a couple of close friends. I always did a first birthday theme. We would have hot dogs, hamburgers, cake, and of course their own smash cake.

Answer by gemgem at 7:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• ok,well first invite everyone thats close to you~like your parents,your friends,and people from work (if you do).next,make it big!and make sure to have your hub video tape it!the theme,disney princesses!every girl should love them.make sure you have a fun time and so does she,no need to stress out!
    mom_test

Answer by mom_test at 7:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Save the money for the hall and use it to make a nice dinner for family and friends, your baby will not remember this party but make sure you take lots of pictures.

Answer by older at 7:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2011