What are the best educational games or products for kids ?

I have a soon to be 3 yr old and a 7 month old and i try to help them live fun yet educational lifes ..

they have the basics ...
"my baby can read"
building blocks
flashcards
ect ....

but i know there is more out there for them

patrtiots_mommy

Asked by patrtiots_mommy at 7:17 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• my son for his birthday on friday we got him the leapster 2 console game, it helps them with their writing skills for school cuz it has a pen thing attached that is used in some games. They also come with games that are learning experience. Even preschool book are fun
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 7:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• we did the v tec and that was amazing!!! and the games arent expensive either
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• The Leapfrog Fridge Phonics was great for my son. He loves playing with it and learned his letters super early, plus what sound they make!

Answer by missanc at 9:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2011