How to cope with a love one overseas?

a friend's fiance is overseas she is having trouble dealing with the distance?

patrtiots_mommy

Asked by patrtiots_mommy at 7:25 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Going through the the same thing with my neice, shes in the Air Force and is miserable! Sationed in London and just foud out her husband cheated on her!!! I feel so sorry for her and feel helpless just like she does, I cant help her. It's hard!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• my friend is taking ot hard .. she has 3 children .. dealing with their dad .. just got laidoff .. n her fiance just got 3 days notice so they didnt get time to prepare
    patrtiots_mommy

Comment by patrtiots_mommy (original poster) at 7:34 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• stay busy. Thats the only thing that took my mind off of things.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 7:35 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• and that its OKAY to be sad, but at some point, you have to start living again. life doesnt stop just because theyre gone
    ArmyWifeAshlie

• She needs to stay busy and start to build herself a support system. Friends she can talk to, lean on if needed. My husband was deployed last year with very short notice and all you can do is try to get into a routine and pass the time. Also, writing him letters and getting things together to send always helped me to feel like I was still involved in his life and it made me feel like I was still taking care of him.

NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 8:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• She can deal with it with good luck & patience...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 1:58 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• just tell that everything is going to be ok & that your there for her if she needs you & to be patient & have a lot of faith & that she will smile again & be happy again just know that he cares for her & loves her & that he will come back soon
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 6, 2011