My Motheris coming & I don't know what to do!

My mother called me about 5 minutes ago and she said that she's coming to visit.I haven't told her that I'm pregant yet!She was furious when my sister got pregant with Michelle (my niece)!How do you think she will react?What will she do?!I'm dead.

mom_test

Asked by mom_test at 7:28 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Turn the whole thing around . . . .

When you open the door say, "surprise!" Tell her you are so excited that she came because you wanted to surprise her today with the news!!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:30 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• It is not her life to object to, it is yours now, stand up to her and tell her to be happy for you.

Answer by older at 7:33 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Been there and done that! Your just gonna have to get it over with, I know it sucks! I was scared to death so, I had my husband go with me to tell her, it helped a little but her first word were, ARE YOU SHITTING ME?
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I like waht imaginationmama said!!!!! why would she be mad anyways?????
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I agree with Imagination Mama too, just yell Surprise when you open the door!
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 7:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• You are an adult. She ceased to have any say over your life when you turned 18 and she quit supporting you. Hopefully she will take it better than you think she will.

NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 8:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• To be honest she may already know. Moms just knows things. My parents told me I was pregg before I even knew. lol
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 12:54 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I agree with vjoaquin...my mom and my aunt asked me if I was prego b4 I even knew I was...I was like NO and then a week later I found out I was
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:57 AM on Mar. 6, 2011