Hair dying

I dyed my hair and it didnt take.. what is the soonest I can redye my hair ?

proudmom611

Asked by proudmom611 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• if it didn't take there is probably a reason. talk to your stylist about why.. otherwise you'll probably just be coloring it again with cheap box color that will only further overly damage your hair
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• wait about a week
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• 3 days to let ur hair relax
    patrtiots_mommy

Answer by patrtiots_mommy at 7:39 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• ive dyed my hair twice in the same day because i didnt like the color every one always tells me im ganna go bald one time cause i dye my hair sooo much... it realy depends on how your hair is to be safe wait a week :D
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• what color are you trying and what color is your hair now?
    do you take medications?
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:45 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• this is a loaded question, and one that can't be answered correctly without full knowledge of the product you used, your hair's history/condition, your intent, etc.
    if you don't know what you're doing, its best to leave it to professionals.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:47 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• my hair is supper healthy i dont put much of anything on or in my hair. my hair is brown and im trying to dye it black.. I am on meds, never thought of that is that maybe why its not taking? a friend of mine told me i shouldnt have washed my hair the day of.. is this ture? i wash my hair everyday. Its been yrs since ive last dyed my hair..
    proudmom611

Comment by proudmom611 (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My hair is very thick and I always use 2 boxes and I leave the color in for about 60 mintues ( 30 mintues each for total coverage) but sometime I may need a touch up so maybe 4 days after when I should wash my hair I don't instead of dye it for 25 mintues. This always works for me.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2011