Just about 38 weeks..... & lost my appetite & having serious pressure/pelvic pains to the point i cant walk.. or walk EXTREMELY slow..

Its my 3rd time being pregnant....... but with my other two I was induced around 38 1/2 weeks due to medical issues, so I have no idea how it feels to go into labor on your own!.. I have felt very "off" the last 2 days.. & have been having pains to severe in my pelvic area & around the inside of my legs that its put me in tears a few times. Ive always had these types of pains, but they just have gotten much more severe the last few days. I've also not wanted to eat any type of meat, or anything heavy.. I only can eat fruits & yogurt type things.. are any of these proven signs of labor coming any day now? or just typical end of pregnancy & I could make it another few weeks until my due date..

thanks(:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have the same worry that I will not be able to "spot" a natural labor because I was induced with both my previous pregnancies. I did, however, go within days of the full 40 weeks, and I did feel the same way you are feeling...like food wouldn't fit anymore, awful pain, etc. When I went into the doctors for my induction I wasn't having my own contractions, and I wasn't dialated at all...so I am thinking it is probably just end of pregnancy misery. Still...you know your body!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:36 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I would call your doctor tonight!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:40 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• if you're not contracting, its not labor... and you could be preggers for a while, or your body could be getting ready...
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I am in the same exact boat that you're in! 38 weeks today and feeling the same way (in a lot of pain, "off", loss of appetite, etc). I have gone into labor on my own before but sometimes the details and things leave you. Congrat's and good luck to you and your beautiful baby.
    Brittany1286

Answer by Brittany1286 at 2:09 AM on Mar. 6, 2011