Can you get pregnant while BF?

I had a baby 13 weeks ago, and we exclusively BF. My DH got the snip snip before the baby was born, and he took in a sample before we did anything and they said he was good to go. But the last few days I have felt extremely tired, my breasts hurt, and I dont have much of an appeite. (kinda sound like motherhood...lol).
Anyways, could it be possible despite all of this? I am freaked.  I havent had a period either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can get pregnant while breast feeding.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 8:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• yes.
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 8:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Yes you can get pregnant while breastfeeding. Just like some women also have their periods when breastfeeding. As long as you didnt have sex during the time the doctor said not to then you ought to be fine.

Answer by gemgem at 8:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• no we waited until we got the zero sperm count.. but, my OB is currently seeing a woman who got pregs after her hubbys vasectomy... so I am paranoid now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Just because of the vasectomy I would say it is an extremely itty bitty chance. You can get pregnant while breast feeding pretty easy. It is much harder to get pregnant without sperm. :0) You should be fine.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:12 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• yes you can, my lil bro and sis are 14 mos apart bc my mom thought she couldn't
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 8:14 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Yes you can
    aak1986

Answer by aak1986 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Yes...I did.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 8:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• You can, but it's not likely in this case.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• You can, but between the breastfeeding and the vasectomy, I'd say chances are pretty slim.

PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:09 PM on Mar. 5, 2011