I was watching this movie last night and this is what the girl said..what does it mean?

the movie was "Its Complicated"..with meryl streep, alec baldwin, and steve martin. the scene was when alec baldwin was stuck at home with his new wife (agnus) and he says "oh you wanted to have sex"...and she replies "yea, i'm ovulating...couldnt you tell, i skipped dinner."

am i missing something here? does not eating while your ovulating increase your chances? lol

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't get it either.
    NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 8:12 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I have no idea! Maybe, she wanted to hurry up so they could have sex.. I thought that movie was funny! haha
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 8:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• yeah canelamami..i was thinking that too but then i thought..well maybe there is some big secret i need to know about..lol
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Not eating DOES NOT improve your chances. The only thing I can think of is (1) maybe she gets a little sick on the tummy or (2) she doesn't want to be bloated.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Makes no sense to me either.
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 8:49 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• That is weird!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• She wanted to get straight to TTC and not waste time eating? LOL I dunno.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:11 PM on Mar. 9, 2011