Do you have a delicious vegetable recipe for me?

I just made baked asparagus with fresh mushrooms... Absolutely YUMMY! Anyone have anything else that would be most delicious for me??

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 8:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• fresh Brussels sprouts cut in half and tossed in a dish with olive oil and a strip of 'raw' bacon cut into bits. Add salt ad pepper to you liking (I like very little salt the bacon adds some) spread them out in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast at 250 for about an hour or until tender to the fork.

I know what you are thinking- ew Brussels sprouts- but really this way they are very very good and not slimy balls of yuck. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Fried zuccini slices. Slice the zuccini into med thick slices. Dip them in beaten eggs, shake them in a flour mixture of seasonings like seasoned salt, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, oregano, and basil. Then fry them until crispy in a skillet with olive oil. Dip in home made hidden valley ranch dressing!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Brown some butter and sliced almonds in a skillet, add asparagus, cook a few mins, then about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese

Steam veggies of choice, top with cheese sauce from a Mac and Cheese recipe
    Anonymous

• Peel Sweet Potatoes and cut in chunks, cut an onion in chunks, cut carrots in chunks, so that you have a third of each. Toss in EVOO and sea salt. Roast at 450 for 15 minutes and stir. Roast for an additional 25 minutes until caramelized!

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I have many, that are too difficult to fit in little boxes. Send me a message if you would like some

Answer by rkoloms at 10:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2011