How can i keep myself from.

POAS. AF isn't due for a while and we've been TTC for a while and im just anxious and want to pee on a dang stick :S just afraid of another dang negative :(! So how can i keep my mind off of it!?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to the website www.pogo.com and play poppit. It is an addictive game and you mind will go completely blank when you play it. I play it when I need to not think about anything and just zone out.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Know your not alone we have been ttc for about 4 months now and it seems like forever. I dont start my period til the 10 i want to take a test as well but i get depressed when its a neg. it suck but im sure you have heard this as well as i "it will happen when the timing is right" good luck...
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 11:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• LOL melliesmom!!!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• If your self a good book a long one then tell yourself that you can not test until you finish it.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 6, 2011