Did you lose your appetite before you went into labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i didnt. i was hungry and after the doc checked me and told me i was 5 cm and wanted to admit me then i told him not yet and me and dh went out for fish fry dinner first then came back.
    i was actually upset the second time cuz i knew i wasnt going to eat for a while and MIL was driving me to the hospital and she wouldnt stop for me to grab a bite to eat. i was soo hungry and then i still could eat anything cuz i was having my tubal the next morning. so i had really bad cotton mouth and was starving by the time they would let me eat.
    be sure to eat before you go to the hospital thats all i have to say.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 8:33 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Hell no! I went to Mc D's before I went to the hospital!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Nope! I ate big bowl of mashed potatoes with cheese while I was in labor at home!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Nope.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• i've never been in labor
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:43 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I did...but that's not surprising given I was sick for my ENTIRE PREGNANCY, lol.

Living with me would have been the best form of birth control for teenagers. They would never have sex and risk getting pregnant if they could have seen me in action, lol.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 1:14 AM on Mar. 6, 2011