Is this a true statement...

"I wish you would stop giving advice, and take a little of your own"

(In other words, the people that give out advice to others, usually are the ones that need to hear it! lol)

Do you find this True or False? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• True
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:31 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Sometimes it's true, sometimes not. Even for myself. For example, when I tell someone they should be more responsible with their money, I am really just giving advice and it's not something that I need to take because I already am and always have been very fiscally responsible.
    Sometimes, I give advice that yes, I could use myself, but in my defense, I will usually say that right off the bat, like "This is something I need to work on too, but maybe together we could figure out a way to __________".
    That's just me. I don't know how it is for everyone else.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:33 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I believe so. I even find myself thinking that I should probably follow my own advice sometimes.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:34 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Mostly true. I also think that you should becareful who you ask for advice and who you give advice to.
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 8:38 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I only try to give advice if i have been there done that,other than that i leave it .
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 8:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• It's easier to stand back & see what's wrong w/ others, then to dig deep & fix what's wrong w/ ourself. But I would never give advice that I didn't feel was sound & usually comes from experiences learned the hard way.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:04 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I think its so true, those with the most to say need to listen closer to what they are saying
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 9:07 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• True
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 9:09 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Everyone needs advice . . . . that is what community is for . . . . when someone claims that they don't need anyone's advice about anything, they are usually the ones making stupid decisions.

I ask advice about practically everything . . . . even the stuff that I know alot about already . .. there is always someone who knows more or who has figured out a better, more creative way of doing things.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:12 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• True
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 5, 2011