Okay what sets you off???

grismelda

Asked by grismelda at 8:38 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• stupid people. Seriously dumb people. People who think they know everything, but fail to realize that "reading the Bible" actually involves READING THE BIBLE! Not one line - the whole thing.
    shaysmommy5810

Answer by shaysmommy5810 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• People who judge others in a situation they have never been in themselves.
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Stupidity, Ignorance, Hatred
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 8:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• everyone and everything here are a few examples:
    People who dont use a blinker when turning and then get made becasue you didnt know they wanted to turn and cut them off. people who crinkle plastic wrappers in the movies or in church. people who say one thing and do another oh and people who twist the truth to make themselves look like the good guy,
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Stupid people my boss threatening to fire me everyday and people who assume.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Stupidity
    lchristianson5

Answer by lchristianson5 at 8:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Doesn't it feel great to get it out???Mine is the double lines in the drive through at MacDonalds,Whoever thought this gem up must be laughing at all the near miss's and wrecks it has almost caused,road rage in the drive through!!Hade a lady get out of her big SUV and tell me i was too close to her bumper!I simply said in a very nice voice ;Listen dear you do not want me to get out of this car do you?Do you really dear?She went back to her SUV.The nerve of some folks.IDU
    grismelda

Comment by grismelda (original poster) at 8:48 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• How much time to you have? -lol Ok, in no specific order: Rude People, idiot drivers, lack of common sense, criminals, & most if not all politicians! That pretty much covers the basics. :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Today it is the husband who put nacho cheese in my clean laundry....
    brenatens

Answer by brenatens at 8:54 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I have things that irk me like anyone else. But "setting me off" to me would be like someone controls my behavior or something.

What irks me is lack of self accountablility.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2011