Anyone cleaning

im doing house work how about u ladies

Asked by Dani3lla at 9:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Not me! I shopped for groceries and played with the kiddos and then made a trip to a town about 45 minutes south of here for a couple of house plants. That was my day, and I'm about to head to bed with my honey now :)

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:10 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Na... the only thing I did today cleaning wise was dishes and running the vacuum.

Answer by m-avi at 9:29 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I cleaned yesterday. I was watching Hoarders and had the urge to clean during the commercials. Plus, we were having guests over lol. Seems spring cleaning has really kicked into gear and I'm going through the storage stuff to see what I can part with. Otherwise, the cleaning game has gotten me if only I could lose weight in the same fashion lol...needing motivation! G'luck with your housework.

Answer by Imortlmommy at 9:42 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• yep, doing some spring cleaning

Answer by Peggs11 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• not today we do our cleaning on Saturday

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I just finished up most of mine. I have a few more dishes to do today and finished up laundry.

Answer by sandbuster at 12:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2011