Whiney moms and wives

I get so sick of reading post from women who say they are soooo bored in their relationship, or unhappy, or they hate and love their SO all at the same time. My gosh get a grip, life is hard, no wonder divorce rate is so high in America we marry and divorce like we change underwear! In my opinion when you get married as a woman you take care of your household, which is everyone in it too! Women have it rough, but suck it up and quit you whining . At least we have roofs and food and a floor and clothes. Jeeze.

greenbeanmoma

Asked by greenbeanmoma at 9:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I hear ya! I hate when women say "Geez, I just hate it when he's home!" Really? Then why'd ya marry him. SO & I can't get enough time together. We cherish every minute & never get tired or agitated with each other. No we're not perfect. But, dang! If ya can't stand to be together, what's the point?
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 9:41 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Very true but sometimes it is nice to vent. We must always find the positive in the negative and always be thankful for our blessings :)
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 9:42 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Judgmental much? I see nothing wrong with women venting every once in a while to other women. Sure, we suck it up and deal with it, but what's wrong with sharing how we feel every once in a while? It's GOOD to complain sometimes. Don't come to a womens site that is full of moms and wives and is for ADVICE if you don't want to hear about their problems. Unless you've been in that person's exact shoes, you don't know where they're coming from.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:45 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Women post on here to have a place to vent....
    I wonder why you read the post after you read the title and have a general knowledge of what the post contains??
    Everybody feels a wide range of emotions for their partners especially women and for many women CM is a way of dealing with those emotions.
    And remember a LOT of these women are preggo so their emotions are wildly fluxuating!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I think most people are just venting. It's the fact that they are venting that's making their marriages last.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 9:53 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I think most people are just venting. It's the fact that they are venting that's making their marriages last. "

Exactly! Keeping it in is the worst thing you can do for a marriage!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:11 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I agree, some people just don't appreciate what they have.
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I hate when people whine about posts that they could have just read and than turned around and ignored and BTW in your house it may be the womens job to take care of the household but it is not the same in my house so please keep your ideals out of my house and life.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 10:38 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I quite agree with you. Not online here at cm so much as some moms do need to vent , but in ' real life ' . oh yes, the whining and complalining from some ungrateful and selfish women is dreadful . Their husbands should put them over their knees and give them a good thrashing .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I think in general there are too many divorces, young couples are so fast to get a divorce rather than work it out. We all go thru rough times, but if you love each other, which we did when we got married, you work it out. Some couples think it's a bed of roses and when the kids come along things change and the real world out there ain't so rosey any more when it's not ALL fun and games any more. NOW it's time to grow up and be Mommy and Daddy and still be in Love. And the sad part of all of it is THE KIDS. But, I do agree there is a lot of whining on here, and I agree this may also be the only place some girls can whine.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 5, 2011