I got cramps but late on my period? adult content

babygurl146

Asked by babygurl146 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My first pregnancy I had period like cramps but my period never came. Tried taking a pregnancy test.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I did and all of them came back negitive also took a blood test and it came back not pregnant,i had a miscarriage dec 4th and had two periods that same month then stopped then started back on the 29th of jan and stopped on the 4th of feb and my next period was the 28th of feb and it never came
    babygurl146

Comment by babygurl146 (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• give it a couple of weeks and if it still hasnt come take another test because if you are pregnant you could be too early for your HcG levels to show anything right now..plus with your body healing itself from a miscarriage(so sorry by the way) it may take a few months to get back into the swing of a regular period..i had a friend who had one right after i found out i was pregnant in august and it took her till almost january to get herself back on track with her menstrual cycle..also if you are stressed about anything like thinking you could possibly be pregnant again that could be why your period hasnt come yet and you are experiencing all the symptoms of it...good luck
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• im experiencing all the symptoms of pregnancy
    babygurl146

Comment by babygurl146 (original poster) at 12:36 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i would take a test
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:41 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yup, that was my first pregnancy, too. Take a HPT.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 2:03 PM on Mar. 8, 2011