I need ideas for a 3yr old birthday party!

myboysRmyhero

Asked by myboysRmyhero at 10:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• when my son turned 3 i took him to the bowling alley for a party
    when my daughter turned 3 she just had it at a park .. then transfered to my SIL house becasue of the wind!

if there is a swimming pool area.. or whatever kind of activites are around maybe you could have it there?... or just at the house, if there are going to be a few kids (her age) that will be there you could play some games..which you could find online.

maybe chucke cheese?
    good luck!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• my son just had his today, this year we went with a thomas the train theme and this year he got to invite some of his friends. do little gift bags for the kids
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 10:35 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• well permitting the weather where you are. You can try taking his favorate cartoon and let that be the decor. Thats what my hubby and i did for my son 1st bday party. he had a space walk (jumoing Jack) and we pretty much just had ga,es and ate tons of bbq. by him being so young i guess that party was for us though. we enjoyed it very much. but chuckie cheese is good too. keep from haveing to do so much clean up.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 10:43 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• well partys in june (when its HOTT) and i wish we could do chuck e chesse but ds is scared of the mouse lol
    myboysRmyhero

Comment by myboysRmyhero (original poster) at 10:46 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• If it is in June I would do a party at the house with outside water activities. You could set up a sprinkler in the yard and let the kids run through that. Or get water balloons or water guns so they can squirt each other.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:56 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Do it at a park and set up fun water stations. Squirt guns, slip & slide, etc. Maybe make it a BBQ.
    NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 11:03 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Have a party with theme of something your child likes. Like a cartoon or something of the sort.
    taximom42

Answer by taximom42 at 2:12 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• chuck e cheese...figures you'd like low class stuff.
    Anonymous