Anyone want to loan their husband out for a handyman?

I have somet hings that need to be done around the house, and I dont' know who to call LOL. Need a new faucet put in, insulation put in, gutters cleaned. LOL (ok I can clean the gutters, but I don't like climbing ladders). Oh, and my dishwasher needs help.

I have the worst luck in getting ppl to repair things - I'm ever overcharged, or they end up making it worse.

autbot

Asked by autbot at 11:00 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I think you'd have better luck looking in the "Classifieds" section of your local paper...there are often handyman ads listed there! Usually retirees who will work cheaply, but it may take a while to get jobs done! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:30 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I would but he works so much he doesn't even have time to address the issues we have. Luckily we decided to rent a house instead of buy it so our landlord has people fix stuff for us. It is the very best thing about not owning plus it is far more space than a condo!
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 6:37 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yes I would, but I still need him to fix my house. Sorry
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• thanks!
    autbot

Comment by autbot (original poster) at 9:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2011