FRG leaders, I am new,... what gets families coming to your meetings!

So i was thinking about the social aspects of meeting, food ect. I am a new frg leader to a company that just started its frg.. its all brand new... anyway i was thinking maybe having a non alcoholic mixer after the formal meeting. What do you think and what do you do to get people interested and coming to meetings, thanks

NaiveDream

Asked by NaiveDream at 11:02 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Food. At some things we did raffles and sold tickets at the door. The prizes were like a late call so they didn't have to come to PT, a four day weekend, etc. Your command would have to get involved on that one.

NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 11:05 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Ok I am curious what the heck are you talking about?

happy

MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 11:12 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Family readiness group. Its a military organization.
    NaiveDream

Comment by NaiveDream (original poster) at 11:15 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• When I was in the military it was mandatory for the solider (if not married) and mandatory for one of the people in the relationship (married or girlfriend). Our company was new and so was our frg. Mixers sounds nice or maybe you can get the other men/woman to bring a desert or fruit dish. Nothing to demanding. Good luck!!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 12:54 AM on Mar. 6, 2011