Something funny my 4yo said... adult content

So my 4 yo DS was sitting on the toilet doing his business when he says "Hey mommy, this poop is hanging on my bum! It's like a cocoon on my bum. There's a cocoon and a butterfly is going to come out and fly away!"

I thought I was going to die, I was laughing so hard.
He just looked at me because he didn't realize what he said was so funny.

Kids. I love what goes on in their heads.

Laila-May

Asked by Laila-May at 11:22 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Lmao! I love kids and their potty conversations. When my niece was potty training, I had her in the mall bathroom with me and she says "I have little panties", so I said "It is because your butt is so little." She comes back with "And your panties are HUGE because your butt is HUGE!"
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• HAHAHAHA That's hilarious! I love stuff like that too, have you seen Seriously Funny Kids on Lifetime? It's full of stuff like this .
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 11:24 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I don't remember the whole story now but when my son was about 3ish years old he had me in stitches. I still chuckle 4 years later. He had asked a question to which my husband replied: No, Daddy has to go to UPS. His response: Oh, YouPS or MyPS? (my husband works for UPS)
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 11:29 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• LOL, thats funny. My daughter is the same age and likes to watch the show "Olivia". If you've never seen it, the main charachter gives out these rules of life. My daughter was sitting on the toliet and I hear her say "rule of life #1 - when you have a lot of poop, it hurts a lot. And it's stinky". I about died when I heard her. I was laughing soooo hard. I love then things kids say.
    lovebugs_mom

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 11:42 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I haven't seen it. I don't know if I get that channel. I live in Canada.

That kid of mine cracks me up constantly with what comes out of his mouth. Even when he's mad at me. Like last night he was throwing a tantrum before bed and I told him that if he didn't start calming down then I was going to have to take toys away and he said "YOU SOUND LIKE THE GREEDY KING!" hahahahahahaha!!!
    I had to fight the smile that was trying to escape because he was dead serious, but it was so funny.

He had just watched Dora and the Crystal Castle or something like that, and there's a greedy king who wants the crystals for himself. Lol!
    The comparison was perfect.

gawd I love him.
    Laila-May

Comment by Laila-May (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Hahaha, too cute.
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 12:19 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Kids say the darnest things and when you least expect it too
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:23 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• my son one day was getting his bath and as my husband was going to clean his butt cuz my son doesn't do a very good job at it yet and my husband helped him and he said to him NO daddy, u know clean my asshole, me did it already.
    Then now my son out of random goes my wiener is big, and daddy's wiener is big, but mommy lost hers. I don't know where he gets things like that.
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 1:28 PM on Mar. 6, 2011