How come people gravitate towards negativity?

I have posted a couple of things that were positive in nature and get under 10 replies. but then you see posts that are negetive in nature and there are Alot of replies. Yes I am a feel good hippy but geez dont people have enough drama in their lives already that they cant see good? I just dont get it I guess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Because people find it easier to believe the bad then the good.

Answer by gemgem at 4:56 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Everyone loves to flock to drama. You know what's really stupid? When you (in general) post a question an someone twists it into something crazy an then drama explodes lol.
    Anonymous

• Yes. Or they will analyze a question with their husbands and talk to other people on the post saying that this is a stupid question. Just absolutely ridiculous disrespectful behavior. Then shoot you down if you stand up to them. The funny thing is this is just a pastime and they get so serious about everything. Just smile and have a nice day..................
    Anonymous

• Some people aren't happy unless everyone around them is miserable. So they purposely post something to incite "drama" (usually anonymously) and sit back and watch hell break loose.

Sad.
    Don't we have other things to do with our lives? Gah.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• And I'm not saying you're doing that (inciting drama), OP. That happens more on the politics and religions sections than anywhere else >:(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I wish I knew the answer to that question. I have a lot of theories but no real answers.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 2:38 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• Don't know. I've loved the funnier stuff but seems that there's mostly "problem" posts.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:10 AM on Nov. 22, 2008