Boys will be boys

I found my 13 yo son looking at this thesportsunion.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/hot-stanford-college-girl.jpg

I wish i looked like that in college and i guess hes at the age of jerking off everyday

herstory50

Asked by herstory50 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• O.K. U might get bashed by some others. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• okay i have two it happens.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• yeah that is normal, you can't stop him from jerking off (it is perfectly healthy) but you can stop him from using your computer for that, he could end up with a porn adiction
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 12:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I thought you had to be eighteen to look at those sites? Maybe he lies about his age. I would get a parental guard and put it on the computer.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:05 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• He said he went on google images
    herstory50

Comment by herstory50 (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i would buy him some magz ti look at so he wasnt on my computer b/c he is a boy and hes gonna do it.
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 1:21 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• rather crude phrasing.

EVERYday? I really dont know... seems extreme.

But it IS time for dad to have a conversation about how masturbation IS normal.  But that women are not objects in real life.  etc. etc. etc. and start to venture down that road of guiding your son into manhood and all that it entails.  I firmly believe in the alpha male teaching young boys how to be good men... in all respects.  AND dad best explain that masturbation is private and that he WILL be cleaning up after himself, doing this in private, and will leave NO trace of it anywhere.

Anonymous

• Yup i thnk he might just be at that age. My son is at that age where all he thinks abut are boobs. so good luck with that. Because i know that i9 need some. LOL
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Very normal and boys need that release!!! I would say daily is a minimum.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:40 PM on Mar. 7, 2011