S/O: Do you think the standards of society are going down the drain?

Does anyone live a decent life anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 12:58 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• yes i do. they are. look around and you see it everywhere. people who want to be gangsta actually teaching their children to act stupid and irresponsible. when people learn to quit asking what are my rights and start asking what are my responsibilites the country might get back on track.
    mrs.trial

Answer by mrs.trial at 1:12 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• When people decide it is better to live a stable life for their children by having said children within the confines of marriage the world will be much better off I am sure. Many like to believe marriage is "just a piece of paper" but it isnt. While not all marriages last it is nice to know your parents went about things in a way you would want to repeat. My mom was a single mother and while I love and respect what she did, had she had me within a marriage with a man she actually loved we both wouldve been better off.
    thebatesfamily

Answer by thebatesfamily at 1:28 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yes.I think society is rapidly spinning down the toilet bowl.
    There are still some decent people though,but harder to find anymore.
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 2:18 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Unfortunately, yes. I feel that as wonderful as all of the advancements in technology are, it has changed the way that people relate to each other. Cell phones, as great as they are, have a place! Many mom's are in car pool lines picking up their children while talking on the phone! PPeople interrupt their conversations to answer a phone! And sometimes it looks like the phone conversation is more important that talking to children. I'm sure lots of your have seen that! There's a great article on cell phones and parenting: http://www.examiner.com/child-behavior-in-fort-lauderdale/put-down-that-cell-phone
    Really helpful tips on cutting back!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 10:22 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I do, but we're frugal and don't overspend.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:43 PM on Mar. 6, 2011