how many of you?

how many of you new mothers did research on the BPA stuff for bottels? and how seriouse is it cuz 7years ago when i had my first it wasnt a big deal and now it seems huge?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Cancer rates are increasing as well I think even if its a little thing cutting out whatever can increase risk for cancer or serious illness is good.
    Anonymous

• They are finding more and more stuff everyday that took them years to find out it causes cancer. Did you hear about the popcorn one. It had a chemical it it that causes cancer, they stopped using it though. Now I cant stand the smell of it when it pops so I am switching lol
    Anonymous

• wow i think people over react sometimes. i mean come on already is there anything out there that wnt cause this and wont cause that?
    Anonymous