Build-A-Bear Workshop Parties

Has anyone had a party for their child at BABW or had their child invited as a guest to one? Where was it and what did you think?

metalhealthmom

Asked by metalhealthmom at 1:18 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My daughter had her 8 yr old bday there, she invited 8 friends and her sister (making it 10 people). They picked a "bear" we could afford and they got it filled and they all sang songs, and a special birthday song for my daughter. The amount you spend depends on how many kids you invite, what price range of "bear" you allow, and if you allow any things like a musical piece, or clothes. Go into your local BAB Workshop and ask one of the sales people to give you your options. I went in without my daughter so I could properly assess the situation without exciting her, in case I decided against it.
    texassahm

Answer by texassahm at 1:53 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My grandaughter went to one. She loved it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:39 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I actually work for BABW. I was just trying to get some people's opinions :). Glad you guys had a good time! We love doing parties!
    metalhealthmom

Comment by metalhealthmom (original poster) at 12:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2011