How is your relationship different since having a baby?

Hows your relationship with your sig. other since having a baby?

minki111

Asked by minki111 at 1:26 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Well my DH and I were both 20 when we had Logan (boy, I have to put that cause some people think I am talkin about a girl when I say his name if he is not with me). So we were young, had money problems and a new baby so it has been a bumpy road but he is 2 now and I think (sometimes) we are closer now than we were when we got married. B/c we have had to learn how to take care of him together. We r still learning. I mean at first having a baby did change this b/c we could just go hang out with friends ne more cause we had a little one. It took some getting used to but it is all worth it in the end.
    becky0829

Answer by becky0829 at 1:49 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• We don't have alot of time to sit and REALLY talk . . . . about our hearts, our minds, our dreams . . . most days we are sooooo tired, that we just get the business of the day done and then crash.

I miss it . . . . wouldn't change a thing, but I miss it.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:49 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My Husband and I got closer..MUCH closer. Our Son is almost 4 now, and We are the closest We have ever been. We are also intimate every night since becoming Parents..odd, I know, but We just learned to always make time for each other so We don't become strangers to each other or go crazy without any release. I gotta say, We have THE best Marriage, and I think Our Son helped it a lot. I don't know how, but He did.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 3:01 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• So much better! We were almost at our end when I got preg (long story) & if it weren't for our son we would've been over when he cheated 3yrs ago. Which as weird as it sounds was the best mistake he ever made bc it made us closer than ever.
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 1:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• We have had to work on it. We don't have a lot of time for each other because of work and kids, but we are closer. We talk more than we ever did and I would say we are happier.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 6:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• The only difference is less alone time. We have 3 kids.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2011