What would you think of someone who threatened to harrass you until you deleted your CM account??

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 1:34 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• What? You mean like another mom or a SO?
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:35 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Like another cafemom member...
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 1:36 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• My aunt did this to me. I deleted my old account that had my name in it (I blocked her but she made other accounts) and then I made this one. She STILL can't find me and I know its driving her insane because she's been making up some crazy stories about me. Apparently I'm pregnant again and neither me or my husband have jobs. WHO KNEW, EH?
    metalhealthmom

Answer by metalhealthmom at 1:37 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I would wonder why they didn't have anything better to do than harrass people online. Kill her with kindness and don't delete your account :) show her that someone on the computer isn't going to get to you. That's what I would do, I know people can be really annoying and hurtful but I'm sure if you ignored her she would eventually stop and hopefully realize how immature she is being.
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 1:37 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• HA HA~  I would tell them to kiss the darkest part of my lily white ass.  EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:39 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Been there, done that..I reported her and she got hit with an account suspension/investigation-type thing. That kind of shit is ridiculous. I think anyone who does that is a pathetic low-life who needs serious mental help.

Anything I can do to help?
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:40 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Wow! I hope this is a hypothetical and not REALLY happening. That would scare the badoodies off of me. People like that scare me something awful!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:41 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Don't answer her posts or personal messages. There's always one and I'll be damned if anyone is going to threaten me off of cafemom! I agree with Houston!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:49 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I've ASKED plenty of times (because of the constant vote down shit)  if I had said anything to hurt someones feelings and no one came forward and said anything so to hell with them.  No one has the right to tell somebody else to get off of Cafemom.  If they don't like it then THEY should be the ones to get off of here.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I don't. I just report them. I'm just at a new level of WOW! I guess I posted this question more to see if anyone else ever had this happen.
    I used to defend the anons, but now I'm starting to be one of those people who thinks they should just eliminate it altogether.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 1:53 AM on Mar. 6, 2011