Dont you find it funny when ex's realize that they want you after u find someone better?

i got in contact with my high school sweet heart a few years ago and we wanted to get back together, we broke up in hs because he moved, well i made plans for him to move to where im at and instead coming to where im at he took off with a woman he met online and didnt tell me until after the fact. that went bad so he then wanted me again so i again made arrangements for him to come here. i went to where he lived which was 4hrs away and picked him up. i helped get him a job and thought everything was going great. after 3 days he packed up and left and went back to his parents. he didnt even have the balls to tell me he was leaving. he just snuck out when i was gone. so now 3 years later the guy i met almost 4 years ago started dating and decided to get married this coming fall. my fiance is amazing and would do anything for me and my kids. he moved 2ooo miles away a couple years ago but moved back for me and my kids(not his kids, my ex dh kids) well anyways now the ex is upset cause he thought we were going to get back together, but i figured if he would of made it happen. anyone else find this slightly amusing? comments?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• That is funny but that's how people are they take you for granted until you leave then they realize what they had but its too late
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 1:46 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• But then we can't be an object of passing the parcel game & what about the person with whom we get emotionally involved? Hence ex shouldn't matter...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 2:56 AM on Mar. 6, 2011