Seriously?!?!

I am 7 months pregnant and throughout this pregnancy have been hit on by many guys. I wouldn't say I'm attractive or anything, it's my 2nd pregnancy so I'm starting to gain some lbs lol. This never happened with my first pregnancy so I find it odd. I'm with the guy I'm having this baby with and I'm not interested in talking to anyone else. But everytime I see an old guy friend they start hitting on me, and not in a sweet kind of way, but they are super preverted. And I tell them I am pregnant and they are like "that's no big deal" I think its because they know they can't get me pregnant since I already am. And I tell them I am with someone and I don't have any intentions of leaving them and they still act like they don't care! I have a hard time being mean to people but seriously I don't know how to respond nicely anymore! It disgusts me! I know women who have been pregnant and dated someone or slept with someone who wasn't the babies father and each to his own ( I actually think it is really sweet if a guy takes on that kind of responsibility and stays in the relationship), but multiple guys hitting on a pregnant girl in a relationship WTF?!?! Are men seriously that low?? Has this happened to any of you??

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm sure you are a cutie but guys are gross. Next time just say thank you and walk away quickly, if its something dirty just say ugh your sick:)
    ShaunaYve

Answer by ShaunaYve at 3:18 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I am not going to say on this post all of the nasty perverted things I've had to hear from disgusting men during my pregnancies.  I find it disgusting and no I absolutely do not try to be nice.  Freaking losers!  Okay, I'll shut up now and stop ranting on your post, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:23 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• They are that low ~ some. They probably think it would be fun to do you because of pregnancy porn, and they know there would be no commitment. Really I can not say but it just seems nasty and disreslectful.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 3:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I never got hit on . . . quite the opposite. I had braces during my pregnancy, so people used to make fun of the fact that I was a pregnant girl with braces.

Consider yourself lucky ;)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:26 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Actually, though, if these are old guy friends . . . can't you avoid them? Where do you run into them? It isn't very respectful for a friend to do that.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:28 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• That's nice of you to say . . . :)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:29 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Ewww and one of the guys who always makes comments is my own brother in law.  It's so gross.  I can talk crap to him because neither one of us actually takes offense and know that it's not going to go any further than just words.  It's dangerous to talk TOO much crap to guys because they might have guns, knives, etc.  I tell them to go to hell and be done, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:31 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Facebook . . . . oh facebook . . . there's alot of funny business on facebook. It's gotten more than a few of my friends in trouble with their marriages.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:34 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Yes guy are messed up in the head.

Answer by louise2 at 6:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• It's fine! lol I understand, Its so hard for me to be mean even if it makes me really angry, I also have a hard time figuring out how to react sometimes because I am shocked. I just try to keep telling them that I am with someone and not interested but after a while I get tired of guys acting like that.
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 2:26 AM on Mar. 6, 2011