How did you find out...

how did you find out u were pregnant and how did you feel?

minki111

Asked by minki111 at 3:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I get a funny, kind of euphoric feeling almost immediately when I get pregnant . . . . so I pretty much know right away. Then, I get morning sickness about 1 week before AF is due.

ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:12 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I found out I was pregnant about three weeks after I broke up with my abusive boyfriend. I was never all that regular so I wasn't so concerned with being late but when my father was cooking a hotdog and I had to run out of the room to puke, and when I couldn't stand the smell of the dog's shampoo I knew. At first I was panic stricken and scared and, after I told Brian and he refused to help me I realized that that was what I was the most afraid of, being tied to a violent man. I didn't want him to know her but I felt I should at least try. I fell in love with my daughter as soon as I realized she was on the way and she's two now and I can't imagine my life without her.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 3:20 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I felt different... I was upset at first because of the guy... and he made me feel worse. However, Im 37wks now and couldnt be happier!
    sissy0604

Answer by sissy0604 at 3:23 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• DH and I had been trying for 2 years. And i'd had very weird periods going anywhere from 6 months with none to having one every month for 3 months. so when my period didn't show up I honestly didn't think anything of it. Then I had a weird dream and my sister talked me into taking one. Not getting my hopes up I took it the next morning and much to my surprise it was a positive. I was so very happy, and still am. =) DH felt the same. Said he couldn't stop smiling at work that day. lol.
    SamGames23

Answer by SamGames23 at 4:01 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• preggo test ..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:21 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i just kinda knew i was pregnant.
    so i took a test.

i allso had like the sorest boobs
    liv3laughlov3

Answer by liv3laughlov3 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• 3 home test and a doctors visit...i already knew i was and i was unsure but never the less joy soon overtook everything else
    Dani3lla

Answer by Dani3lla at 2:44 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• The first time, I was feeling really nauseous. The second time my boobs were getting bigger and very sore. The pregnancy tests finally confirmed it. With the first, I then also got a blood test done at the doctor's to confirm it. With this one, they just did the ultrasound when I had my first appt. They said if the test said pos. then I was pregnant and didn't need a blood test.
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 10:27 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• The first time, I was clueless and actually thought the cramps were my very late period coming on. I was 5 1/2 weeks pregnant. The second time was totally planned so there was no big mystery. The third time I started getting an annoying tingling in my breasts.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:53 PM on Mar. 8, 2011