Ways to use RAMEN NOODLES

Can you think of unusual ways to use those ramen noodles?
Recipes that include them?
P.s. I would really like a Bump with each new idea.
Best Answer for Best and most unusual use.

tootoobusy

Asked by tootoobusy at 7:53 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• I have a recipe for a great salad that uses Napa cabbage. You cut the cabbage like you're making cole slaw. Take out the seasoning packet and then crush up the noodles in a plastic bag w/ a rolling pin. Then toast them in a pan with some sesame seeds. To make the dressing, mix the spice packet w/ canola oil, a little sesame oil and rice wine vinegar. Toss all together and serve. It is yummy!

You can probably find the recipe through Google - it is called Fuji salad I believe.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 8:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I buy the oriental kind (when I can still find them!!) and do sort of a lo mein by adding half a bag or so of frozen stir fry veggies and the seasoning packet at the end.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:20 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i add broccoli to the beef kind and make it my own version of veggie lo mein.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:29 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• With the chicken flavored on we cook it according to the package directions then we scramble an egg into it and melt a slice of american cheese in it. It's so good.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:38 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I have a dorito recipe. I use 2 small packages of ramen noodles, one small bag of doritos, 1/2 lb ground beed, taco seasoning. You cook the hamburger like you would for anything and add the taco seasoning mix. Boil the noodles, drain and mix with the hamburger mix. Put it into a bowl, and then add the doritos around it like a flower I guess, and then crumple up other doritos and sprinkle on top. You can also add shredded cheese if you want to.

Answer by gemgem at 2:19 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Oh I've used them in so many ways. I have broken them up in the package, sprinkled the season over them and eaten them as a snack (like chips). I have cooked the noodles, drained them, not put the seasoning on them and melt butter and cheese over them. I have used the noodles to make a stir fry. I have used the seasoning packets by themselves to season meats.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:59 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Depends if you want most tasty... or most unusual?
    For me, I do myself a quick cheat's Pot Noodle - make up the noodles according to packet, drain away some but not all of the cooking water, add a little gravy granules to make a sauce, add Thai sweet chilli sauce, some frozen peas and some small frozen prawns and bring back to temp. DeLISHous!!
    Or, as a sweet treat and if they're dry noodles, break the dry noodles up and deep fry til they puff up, then toss in icing sugar. You can do this with pasta too, particularly good with broken dry lasagne sheets!
    Twinminator

Answer by Twinminator at 8:00 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I cook the noodles, and I thinly slice some Hill shire smoke sausage into them with the seasoning pack.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:05 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Oh I forgot..Drain the noodles before adding the smoke sausage, then just let it simmer for about 10 minutes. You can sprinkle a little cheese over it too. My kids love this. Ramen noodles to me are boring by themselves.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:07 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• You can build bridges or put a new spin on gingerbread houses :)
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 8:09 AM on Mar. 6, 2011