Need some help.

Hello all. I just found out I'm expecting again and due in october. However I have sort of a dilemma. To make a long story short I basically don't know who the father of my unborn child is. Both men know this, and I also have the dates written down from when I slept with both men. My LMP was jan. 11:2011. I slept with guy one on january 23 two times that day unprotected and I slept with guy 2 on January 25 and 29: Who do you think may be the father? Thanks for listening.

jaslenesmami

Asked by jaslenesmami at 8:12 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well it sounds like you have handled the situation properly. Are you still involved with one more than the other? When it comes down to it blood won't matter as much as who sticks around to help. Good luck!
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 8:16 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Don't stress yourself out. Just wait a few months and do a DNA test. I never experienced this before, but I hear you can do a DNA test on an unborn fetus.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:16 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• The dates are too close to tell.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:17 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• liaruuuuh u nasty

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• you can do a dna test on an unborn fetus but as far as i know it would have to be done by an amniocentesis, which carry risks, so it might be better for the baby if you just wait until its born to perform a safer test. there is really no reason you need to know before he or she is born anyway. and they may not even perform one unless there is a true medical reason.

anyway i commend you for being honest & upfront with the fathers. im sure it was embarassing to have to do that but you have respect in my book for doing so! there's really no way to tell for sure who it is because as someone else said the dates are too close to tell. good luck!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:23 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• You will only know the truth with a paternity test.

Answer by older at 8:30 AM on Mar. 6, 2011