Period or Possible Miscarriage or Possibly Still Could be Pregnant? Help! TMI

i was late 4days, i had been feeling nauseous, headaches, fatigue, cramps, lower backaches, urinating a lot, eating a lot more, craving, and feeling bloated or full kinda feeling in my stomah all ive been feeling for the past 2weeks. I was waiting til i was a week late to take a test cause sometimes when im late i get it a week a late. so i havent taken a test yet. last month i just had light almost nonexistent spotting on and off for 4-days and it was a day earlier then my period. i woke up this morning and i got up and it was like i was peeing myself, i couldnt hold it. i went to the bathroom and it dark red blood in all in my panties and i sat on the toliet and pee'd but it was still like blood tinged in my pee. since then ive just had spotting of dark red blood. i dont wanna freak my bf out, he doesnt know i was late. he's outta town visiting his mom and wont be back til friday maybe ealier if can get and early flight. advice please, i dont know what to do. i had a miscarriage back in october and we both took it hard.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Concentrate on the moment rather than the future. If your blood flow is uncontrolled, you may need to see a doctor immediately to find out what's going on. You may be suffering a miscarriage. :( I'd suggest making an appointment with your doctor for this coming week to discuss what's been happening and to see if there is anything at all to be concerned about regarding future pregnancy and carrying to full-term. Best of luck!
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 9:42 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• sorry to hear this... sounds like you need to talk to a dr unless you've just started a heavy period that took you for surprise.. sometimes your stress can delay a period. God Bless.
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 9:09 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• That much blood (if pregnant) is not a good sign. It is hard to tell what is going on because you hadn't confirmed you were pregnant quite yet. You could try to take a test, but it could just be a late period. Have you seen any tissue or clots? I know when I miscarried at 4 weeks 5 days I had tons of clots and some tissue and lots of cramping.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• A test might still be your answer. I know my daughter's pregnancy test tested positive for days after/during her miscarriage. Start there..and then go see your doctor! Good luck!
    ChuckiesGirl

Answer by ChuckiesGirl at 9:15 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• You need to go to your OB and let them do an ultrasound and blood test. When you miscarry you will have extremely bad cramping, like labor pains and you will pass blood clots and tissue. I wish you luck.
    hallkim

Answer by hallkim at 9:18 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• i usually know when ima get a heavy period but this its like its just flowing out like im peeing myself or something. ill def try a test and see. when i started bleeding this morning, its like the cramps just started coming. i havent noticed any clots yet.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:20 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• the cramps arent that bad. but i mean could there still be a chance i could be pregnant? since the bleeding slowed down and isnt as heavy. my bf and i really want kids.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Mar. 6, 2011