Birthday and Anniversary Ideas?

My husband's birthday is March 20th and our anniversary is March 26th I need some ideas besides the traditional dinner please--he usually takes the week of his birthday and our anniversary off but we are going to have to find someone to take our boys if we want to do anything overnight

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:17 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Holidays

• My dh and I share the same bday weekend and got married the same weekend. My bday is the 26, his the 28 and anniversary the 27th. We usually make a weekend out of it. Maybe make some plans to go somewhere over night? We did a day trip alone one weekend to the Casino a couple hours away. It was fun. Even if you just take a nice mountain drive, or beach drive depending where you are and a picnic together it can be fun.

Answer by gemgem at 9:45 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Are you celebrating them together? Maybe leave little notes on the bathroom mirror...garage door....coffee maker...and etc to lead him to the grand finale (romance being the grand finale)! Men love a challenge...they are also very visual creatures! Be creative within your comfort zone! And most of all ...have fun doing it!
    ChuckiesGirl

Answer by ChuckiesGirl at 9:26 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Depending on the weather and where you live. cabin in the mountains, going to the beach, camping or take a day trip any where you like.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 6:37 PM on Mar. 6, 2011