I want this baby out!!!

I am only about 32 weeks but the pressure is already unbearable. I don't remember it being this bad so early with my first daughter, but I don't know how I'm going to make it another 2 months!! I literally feel like a head is in my vagina all day long...and at night ITS SO MUCH WORSE. The pressure on my butt and vagina is so intense I can hardly roll over or sit up when I'm in bed.

My doctor took me down to two days a week at work because I also have toxemia, but that is even getting to be too much. We cant really afford for me to take much time off while I'm pregnant and still be able to afford a decent maternity leave, so I don't want to call it quits on work too early, but is there anything I can do to relieve this pressure? Do you think I will go early? This is my second child by the way.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had that same pressure around the same time in my pregnancy. i thought it meant that i'd have her sooner.... but NOPE! she was only a week early.

i know i was walking funny.... i told my sister that i felt like a waddling penguin carrying a bowling ball!

rachelsmommy78

Answer by rachelsmommy78 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I FEEL YA!!!! I FELT THE SAME WAY......BUT I'VE GOT 2 WEEKS LEFT....MY FIRST BABY!!! WE"LL GET THERE!!!!!!! I PROMISE!!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 5:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Gahh, I am 31 weeks and I am dying to get this kid out! I was just informed last week I have gestational Diabetes and this week was given insulin. UGH. I am hating it!
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 5:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Have you tried one of those belly supports?
    All that pressure could be preterm labor or it could just be the baby settling in to the pelvis earlier because it's your second.
    On the plus side you're likely to have a short labor.
    healthEwoman

Answer by healthEwoman at 5:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Maybe some yoga would help.....
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 6:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Maybe you are farther along then you really are. Perhaps you will drop this load sooner then later. I wish you comfort!
    Rainbow1970

Answer by Rainbow1970 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• The main thing is not your comfort. It is your baby's health. Just focus on that and remind yourself that every second your LO remains in your belly is another second being devoted to your baby being as healthy and safe as possible.

Do something special to commemorate the last bit of your pregnancy. Crochet a hat. Knit a blanket. Paint a pottery piggy bank. Make a bracelet from beads. Channel your restlessness and excitement into something for your baby. I know how you feel. The only way you can handle it is to force yourself not to dwell on it.

I hope you have a safe and speedy delivery, once your bun is finished baking.
    lilmami81

Answer by lilmami81 at 12:51 AM on Nov. 22, 2008