Anyone else getting drowned in rain?

Its been raining the entire weekend. I dont mean just a little rain, its been steady. I am so ready for it to stop raining already! Anyone else getting alot of rain?

Asked by gemgem at 9:50 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yep, tons of rain.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:52 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• it's been raining here pretty steady since late friday night. i'm so sick of rain, and mud, and cold!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 9:59 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Forest fires near me in Florida. Please send the rain this way.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:21 PM on Mar. 6, 2011

• The temperatures were positively tropical for Canada and we had rain all day, until midnight when the temperature dropped low enough to turn it into snow.  Now we have 3 inches of it.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:55 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• nope that was yesterday, today it's snow!
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 9:57 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• We always get a fair amount of rain in winter and spring and the kids do get tired of it and complain. I find I get tired of the cold and wet too but it does keep our side of the state green and pretty. The funny thing is, a couple of weeks ago, I took our son and two of his friends to a concert on the other side of the mt...(about a 4 hour drive to get there). The eastern side of the state doesn't get nearly the rainfall we do so it's pretty dry and brown looking, especailly this time of year and in comparison. (although pretty in it's own way). I asked our son what he thought of it and his response was "I'd hate living here, it's too brown".....Gee, haven't heard him complain about the rain since....LOL
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 9:57 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Well it started raining in the middle of the night and has been raining all morning. But, it looks like its going away now and the sun is starting to peek out. But, I have a feeling the sun won't last for long since its forecasting rain all day tonight and all day tomorrow.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:41 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• No rain yet, but it is coming. Lots of rain; but, we need it in eastern NC.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Im in Western NC and were drowning. Maybe I can talk to Mother Nature and have her spread it around the state LOL

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Its been raining here since friday. Im so ready for the rain to go away and for the sun to come out, so depressing and so boring. lol i wish i had sum friends i could txt atleast.
    vania_jmz

Answer by vania_jmz at 1:23 PM on Mar. 6, 2011