When is he going to mail me a check?

They're sitting on the money, they're using it for their own -- they're putting it someplace else with no interest in helping you with your life, with that money. We've allowed them to take that. That's not theirs, that's a national resource, that's ours. We all have this -- we all benefit from this or we all suffer as a result of not having it.

Micheal Moore, the King of Hypocrites.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 9:56 AM on Mar. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL Don't hold your breath
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:05 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• LOL. It doesn't look like MM has suffered from much but overindulgence. He is a fame whore who went out to talk to the protesters and walk a few blocks with them (while being filmed for good composure). I'm sure he's getting new ideas for more of his mockumentaries.  Pathetic.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:22 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• So, how much of the 'national resource' is MM sitting on? How is the money that he is holding on to and not giving to others does he have? He isn't talking about the gov't. He is talking about private individuals who have earned their money though working. Yes, I know some inherit a fortune, but that doesn't make it any different. The inherited money still has to be replaced by work or being smart enough to let your money work for you. I hold up for your inspection the perfect socialist/elitist - Michael Moore. This is who you want to be like?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:53 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• ****How much of the money...."
    jesse123456

• Michael Moore is a multimillionaire.

Before he preaches, he needs to give away all his money.

Then I might listen.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:17 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I hold up for your inspection the perfect socialist/elitist - Michael Moore. This is who you want to be like?

Oh, don't be fooled MM is a capitalist to the bone. He just makes his fortune duping the stupid. He has tons of money lives in an exclusively white gated community and has massive investments in these companies he pretends to abhor.

Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 11:17 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• But, carpy, it is the elitist (the selective rich governing the poor) and the socialist (the rich who aren't in the clique must give all to the poor and become the poor) that I mean. I, by no means, think that MM will give his money away. He is an elitist in its basic form. He will use the rest of us to make his money to keep. We, however, are to share our wealth.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:22 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• Probably true, Jesse
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• I don't want a check from him but I have been looking and looking for what he does charity wise and can't find anything????

hmmmmm Can anybody else? With his net worth he must be sharing the wealth right?
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 6, 2011

• With all that money, you'd think he could afford shampoo.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:57 AM on Mar. 6, 2011